Alycia Crall (PhD)
- Alycia is currently a program evaluation research scientist for the National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON) and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
- Ariel is currently a project manager for the sustainable food group of the Integrated Pest Management Institute of North America based in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Brendon is currently an operations assistant at the Center for Healthy Minds at the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Chelsea Zegler (MS)
- Chelsea is currently the crops and soils educator in Dane County for the University of Wisconsin Madison – Division of Extension.
- Chris is currently a research assistant and field coordinator in the Wilbur Lab at Michigan State University.
Joe Van Rossum
- Joe is currently the business operations director for the Environmental Management Division of the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
José Luiz Carvalho De Souza Dias (Post-Doc)
- José is currently the agronomy and weed management advisor for Merced, Stanislaus, and San Joaquin Counties for University of California Cooperative Extension based in Merced, California.
- José plans to conduct a multi-county extension and applied research program that addresses grower and industry needs, including variety evaluation, soil, nutrient and irrigation management to optimize agronomic cropping systems and integrated weed management. Primary crops include forage and silage crops, alfalfa, small grains, grain corn, dry beans, and cotton.
- Joslyn is currently the executive chef at the Settle Down Tavern in Madison, Wisconsin.
Laura Judge (MS)
- Laura is the new farm bill biologist for the Lenawee County Conservation District in southeastern Michigan with a focus on improving conservation outcomes in agricultural landscapes by creating habitat for pheasants and other wildlife through the Michigan Pheasant Restoration Initiative.
Marie Raboin (MS)
- Marie is a conservation specialist for the Dane County Land and Water Resources Department and is the owner of Brix Cider in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin.
Niels Jorgensen (PhD)
Will Osterholz (Post-Doc)
- Will is currently a research soil scientist at the United States Department of Agriculture – Agricultural Research Service in Columbus, Ohio.
Alicia Dixon (2019)
- Alicia is assisting the Clearwater Resource Council with watershed planning grant writing through the Big Sky Watershed Corps.
Erin Warner (2018-19)
James Funk (2019)
- James is currently a biologist in Dr. Stephen Enloe’s Lab in the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants.
Updated: November 16 2020