Thank you for joining us this spring for Virtual Office Hours! Please take a few minutes to share your feedback in this survey.
If you registered for any of our Virtual Office Hours this spring, you will be notified when we have future virtual events.
Schedule of Topics
- May 8th: Garlic Mustard ID and Management. View our video before and come with questions!
- May 15th: Right-of-Way Invasive Plant Management. Read our report (full report or one-page summary) from our 2019 ROW management trials for teasel, wild parsnip, and wild chervil. Access location-specific reports from links in full report or summary.
- May 22nd: Japanese Barberry ID and Management. View our ID video and look at the management fact sheet.
- May 29th: Online + App Tools for Tracking Invasive Species. Take a look at our WISTIPP Viewer interactive map and interactive Invasive Species Calendar. We’ll demonstrate features of these tools and the GLEDN app and continue to answer your invasive species questions!
- June 5th: Perennial Knotweed ID and Management. View our ID video, management video, and fact sheet.
- June 12th: Conservation Grazing. View a summary video of research on cattle grazing to manage woody vegetation in Wisconsin’s conservation grasslands.
- June 19th: Weedy White Umbels- Identifying and Managing Invasive Plants in the Carrot Family. Members of the carrot family can be difficult to tell apart! Here is a really useful carrot family comparison guide developed by Dave Hanson of MN DOT.
- June 26th: Using Herbicides to Control Invasive Plants. Selecting the correct herbicide and application technique for your site involves considering many factors. Come with your questions about herbicide use! Read about how to read an herbicide label.
Questions? Contact email@example.com