Join Dr. Mark Renz and his lab for Virtual Office Hours! Each week we’ll give a brief introduction to the topic of the week and use the rest of the time for discussion and to answer your questions.
Fridays, noon—1 pm CDT, beginning May 8th and continuing into summer.
Register in advance here to get the link to join Virtual Office Hours on Zoom. Check this site for schedule + topic updates!
Schedule of Topics
- May 8th: Garlic Mustard ID and Management. View our video before and come with questions!
- May 15th: Right-of-Way Invasive Plant Management. Read our report (full report or one-page summary) from our 2019 ROW management trials for teasel, wild parsnip, and wild chervil. Access location-specific reports from links in full report or summary.
- May 22nd: Japanese Barberry ID and Management. View our ID video and look at the management fact sheet.
- May 29th: Online + App Tools for Tracking Invasive Species. Take a look at our WISTIPP Viewer interactive map and interactive Invasive Species Calendar. We’ll demonstrate features of these tools and the GLEDN app and continue to answer your invasive species questions!
- June 5th: Perennial Knotweed ID and Management. View our ID video, management video, and fact sheet.
- June 12th: Conservation Grazing
Additional topics may include:
• Conservation grazing for brush control
• Herbicide application and mixing tips
• How to conduct a soil bioassay
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org